Minggu, 10 Juni 2018

My Achievement

Elly Romauli Septiani 
1717150014 
General English
Religious Christian education 2017

My Achievement in my life
    Halo Guys, My name is Elly Romauli Septiani, I used to call Ell or ly. I was born in Jakarta 23 september 1997. I was raised and live in north jakarta. I am the second child of 4 siblings.
    since elementary school I really like the profession of Teacher because through Teacher I can understand a lot of different knowledge, through the way Teacher taught everything I always pay attention, so from small embedded hearted me to become a Teacher.  My elementary school is Tabita

 
    when elementary school I only get the top 5 rank never up to class champion, and when entering junior high school, Praise God I can get 3rd rank in Junior High School Bethel, and the following is my photo when class 1 Junior high school.
    when the 2nd and 3rd grade of my Junior high school were ranked 1st but I did not have time to make it, and when my Senior high school was ranked 3rd, my rank did not last for 2nd and 3rd grade, I only got the top 5 because of the more difficult learning. All learning I always pay attention to Teacher to be my example. 
    when my 3rd grade Senior high school I and my 2 friends were selected from the school to represent the school especially the Religion Christians in a Bible-savvy contest (CCA) high school level throughout Jakarta, from my elected 2 guys and 1 brother class to represent the Religion Christianity at school me, my school is senior high school 18, and praise God we get 1st champion, 2nd winner get by Senior high School 54, champion 3 Senior high school 110. here is my photo.
when winning race. and in the race there is also a vocal singing contest group wearing green clothes in unison they are the winner of the singing contest vocal group.
   through achievement it was my parents have a goal for me to take religious Christian education after I graduated, but because at that time my family's economy does not support , I was forced to postpone my dream of becoming a Teacher, because at that time my sister went to private vocational high school accounting, so I had to pay a considerable amount of money, so I worked for 1 year in 2016, I am very grateful to God because in the year 2016 I graduated early, I get the opportunity to teach Geography Lesson lessons for the deepening of the material to the 10th and 11th graders of social science to increase the class, the material deepening lasted 1 month. This is my picture

     And when my Money got started enough in 2017. I went to college in christian university of Indonesia that is religious Christian education. until now I still work part time as a waiter in Furama Restaurant north Jakarta, I used to work part-time on Saturdays and Sundays, because the restaurant is usually on Saturdays, and the week is very busy so it requires part time workers. and usually I work 8 hours a day. for the addition of my tuition fees, and my needs in lectures.
                                          Image result for furama kelapa gading
So I can study until now and can reach my dream. and meet them all my classmates, I am very grateful for every goodness of God in my life, I can enjoy His love, and can feel the process for the achievement of my dream.
    that's the achievement I've achieved in my life, I hope my life story can be a good impact for everyone who listens to my story and friends who witnessed my life story. I wish greatly for myself to be an example when I teach.
    Here is photos that I made a video, just a few of captured in my life. Thank you, Jesus bless.
                 

2 komentar:

  1. kereeen.....
    semangat yang luar biasa
    semoga sukses terus ya
    god bless you

    BalasHapus